Maia - personal health record
Maia is a flexible and adaptable patient portal, configurable by both the provider (NHS) and end user (patient, clinician, carer), creating a fully personalised experience, catering to individual needs.
Maia is built as a modular platform and forms the foundation for each additional implementation, configured for the needs and requirements of patients, clinicians, carers and non clinical staff within NHS Trusts and ICS regions.
NHS login is available for patients and carers if they wish to use it, whilst AD login is available for NHS staff.
Get in touch for a free demo or to install Maia PHR in your trust.
Maia for patients includes 4 key sections covering health records, health tracking, tailored resources, and a circle of support:
- Connects to clinical record systems such as Rio and EPJS
- Contains information about diagnoses, medications, allergies, blood type
- PRSB compliant “About me”
- Appointment management
- View clinical correspondence, eg letters
- Data collection forms sent by NHS, eg pre-operative assessments forms, health assessments (eg GAD), PROMs, PREMs, HNA etc
- Integration with wearables
- Integratable with third parties such as Rescon maternity tracker
- Multiple trackers such as sleep, mood, pain, alcohol, smoking, exercise/activity, anxiety, fluid intake, temperature, blood pressure, waist circumference, weight, etc
- Customisable tracker dashboard
- Tracker reporting to compare trackers against one another and spot trends over time
- Autofiltered by relevant health conditions
- Integrated with ORCHA for clinically approved apps
- Integrated with Recap for digital prescribing
- Integrated with NHS Health Widget
- Fully customisable by trust or service
- Events calendar
- Peer tips and stories
- Patient leaflets
Circle of support
- Connect with friends, family & carers
- Instantly grant/remove read or edit access to entire PHR/portal…
- …or on a feature by feature basis
- Connect with clinicians where available
- Send messages with attachments including links, images and videos
Maia is a progressive web app. Built mobile first and fully responsive, Maia is accessible from any browser and any device.
Examples of Maia in practice
Mindwave’s first regional PHR platform – for Cheshire & Merseyside partnership – with multiple integrations, creating the start of a market eco-system.