Technical Project Manager - Personal Health Records
London, Liverpool or UK wide (remote working)
Mindwave Ventures (mindwaveventures.com) are rethinking, reshaping, and redesigning how technology is used to create impact at scale within healthcare.
The team are seeking a Project Manager to work on our personal health records programme. We are currently working with multiple NHS trusts across the UK on implementations of the platform and this is likely to grow over the next 12 months.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will work in this fast-paced environment across several different PHR projects and will liaise with clients, suppliers, designers and developers to ensure the success of each project.
As Technical Project Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Meeting with clients to take detailed project scopes and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Coordinating the tasks across research, design and development functions
- Tracking project performance, specifically to ensure the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Providing regular progress updates to client project teams
- Creating and maintaining project documentation including: project plans; risk and issue registers; RASCI matrices; scoping documentation
- Updating and maintaining project management software (Wrike)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – MUST HAVES:
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, quickly grasping complex briefs and managing projects simultaneously from start to end.
- Experience in a project management or project support role, working on complex projects with many moving parts
- Experience in a software development/ technical environment or proven ability and motivation to quickly pick up technical concepts and be involved in high level technical discussions
- Experience in a healthcare or similar environment
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work remotely as an individual as well as in a team setting
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be able to demonstrate an ability to remain ‘unflappable’ under pressure
- Ability to travel to the London office and client sites around the UK (post-COVID or subject to appropriate COVID safety measures being in place)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – DESIRABLE:
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience using Github and Wrike
- Knowledge of information governance in relation to health data
- PMI Certification
Mindwave Ventures are making an impact in the world of health and wellbeing by creating products and services that truly meet the needs of our users.
We value testing and learning above all else, using good design and evidence to drive our projects forward.
We’re an incredibly passionate and energetic team consisting of designers, researchers, project managers and developers. We work closely with clinicians and other third parties to ensure we are utilising the best brains in the biz – across a multitude of sectors.
If you want to come and make a big change in a small place, we’d love to hear from you.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND US:
- CV – showing your key skills, interests and personality
- Short cover letter – why is working at Mindwave right for you?
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org