1 min read by Katy Edwards,
posted 2 months ago
Based: White City, London (First Month in Farringdon, London)
Hours: Part-Time – c3 days per week
Dates: Fixed Term 3 Month Contract, August-October
Salary: Paid – London Living Wage
You will work closely with our Visual Design Lead and the rest of our small team to create design deliverables, branded templates and presentations for the company. There will also be the opportunity to get involved with live client work working alongside consultants. Your success will be the delivery of projects on time and within budget, ensuring the quality of the deliveries.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with and assist the team. This can include any of the following:
- Supporting business development through designing pitches and presentations
- Creating presentations and reports, personas, user journeys, touchpoint maps, content audits and style guides
- Participating in design and strategy workshops and contributing ideas using Adobe Illustrator.
- Opportunity to get involved with UX and UI if it is of interest, using Omnigraffle, Axure or Sketch (not required)
- Create clickable prototypes with Invision for user testing
- Note taking for research, workshops, user tests and client calls
- Writing articles on the company blog of an area of interest in visual design and/ or usability and user experience agreed by your manager
Your skills and experience:
Bachelor’s degree or working towards your degree in graphic design, product design or relevant design experience
- Experienced using Adobe Creative tools such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
Please send CV and portfolio to: email@example.com.